Need to make space inside your garage so that your car will fit? / I would like to sell/rent my unit. Is there anything that I should know?

Homeowners may display one “for sale” or “for rent” sign per the Sign Specification. It outlines specific information related to the display of signs. For more information, click here. Homeowners wishing to rent their unit should: 1) review Article VI of the bylaws, and 2) contact the City of Ann Arbor’s Building Department for additional requirements pertaining to rental units.

Posted in: Rules & Regulations