Condo Docs & Insurance


Master Deed & Bylaws
Amendments to
Master Deed
Disclosure Statement
Insurance Policy
  • Please contact the insurance company for Barclay Park Condominium Association directly:
  • Farm Bureau
    (248) 257-5556

The Association’s Master Deed and Bylaws REQUIRE all co-owner to have a separate, individual, Homeowner Insurance policy, typically referred to as an “H.O.6” insurance policy.  All owners should read and familiarize themselves with the insurance provisions and coverage limits as set forth in the Master Deed and Bylaws.  Thank you!

Building Plans As Built